Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thing #21

I have to start off by saying my husband HATES the term "google."He hates when the word is used as a verb. I try to tell him that it is in the dictionary but he doesn't care. With all that be said, I did not realize that there so much to Google. I have used the Google search engine many a time and now because of this class I have used Google docs. This time I experimented with Google Calendar and iGoogle. I have to say that I probably wouldn't use Google Calendar. I am still a paper and pencil kind of gal when it comes to the calendar. I have a large calendar that sits on my desk at school that is what I use. I think I like because it is big and I can't miss it. I also experimented with iGoogle. I enjoyed having my own customized homepage right at my fingertips. As you know, I am a new news junkie. I liked that I was able to set the page so that I could have the information that I wanted right there in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment