Monday, November 9, 2009

Thing #10

I was not familiar with Creative Commons before I started this Thing. I was very confused before I started playing around and looking up things that can be used in my classroom. Now, an hour later I have torn myself away from Creative Commons to reflect about everything I found.
The great thing about Creative Commons is that I found things that I could use in my classroom as soon as tomorrow. There were so many things, on so many different topics. I loved having it all one place.
I think Creative Commons can be a little overwhelming because there is so much information at the fingertip. I think that at some point you have to draw the line and stop searching.

1 comment:

  1. I was disappointed in creative commons myself. I also thought it was very confusing to use.

    ReplyDelete