Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thing #13

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more Image Generators are FUN!!!! Again, this is something that I was unfamiliar with. I could have played all day. This is a "toy" that could be used in the classroom. I think it would be a great attention getter. I think it would be something that the kids aren't used to seeing and would spark their attention. A new toy to use in the classroom! YEA!!!!!



ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

1 comment:

  1. I think the students would get a big kick out of seeing a note or reminder made from one of these image generators. I think a fun image would also help the reminder stick with the kids.

    ReplyDelete