Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One Final Thing...

It is kind of sad knowing that I am done. I feel like there are still so many things that I haven't learned. Also, I know that things are changing all the time. I feel that all the new things that I learned will be ancient within 6 months. I hope that is not true. But, I would love a "refresher" course as more tools are introduced.
After all is said and done, my favorite thing is the image generator. I still go back and try to add fun pictures to my blog. I also enjoy going back to Flickr. I love looking at other people's photographs. As I go forward, my goal is to keep my knowledge of Web 2.0 tools. I also want to find more ways to incorporate these tools in my classroom. I think it will make my teaching that much more exciting.
Before I say good-bye (for now), I would like to thank my librarian Elizabeth Warrick for encouraging me to take this class. I would also like to thank Andrea McFadden. She was a great resource when I had questions as I worked through the 23 things.

Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment