Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Where Have I Been???

I have spent this past week (8 days) in Sugar Land visiting my parents I decided to go without my laptop. My parents don't have wireless internet so I didn't think it was necessary. For the most part, I didn't miss my laptop but I did feel like I lost a week of internet. I feel like I had lost a weeks worth of news. I spend several times a day checking out vacations boards, blogs, Facebook, etc. Because I was so busy this past week, I didn't have time to do that so I have been playing catch-up.
I did have a wonderful time with my family. It is always good hanging out with them. I have a very close relationship with my mom and my dad. Being the youngest, there were two years, when both my brothers were off at college, when it was just dad, mom, and I. Mom and I went to Galveston one day and Beaumont another day. One night, Dad cooked steak and crab. YUM-O!!! I always have had a taste for the finer things in life.
Now, I need to get back to the rest of the internet and see what I have missed all week.

1 comment: